Terms and Conditions
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website.
Company detail. Myonlinelawyer limited (we and us), is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at 1-4 The Parade, Monarch Way, Essex IG2 7HT. We operate the website www.myonlinelawyer.co.uk
1. Myonlinelawyer limited (we and us), is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at 1-4 The Parade, Monarch Way, Essex IG2 7HT. We operate the website www.myonlinelawyer.co.uk
2. The service that we provide is to connect you to a SRA Regulated Solicitor firm found. Your appointment qwill be scheduled with one of our approved Solicitor firms.
3. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
4.If we cannot accept your request or are unable to arrange the Services for any reason, we will notify you of this and we will not process your request any further.
5.The Services provided by us will be delivered using reasonable care and skill. We will try to meet any performance dates but failure to perform the Services by such dates will give you the right to terminate the Contract.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that:
(a) the terms of your request for an Independent legal advise are complete and accurate;
(b) you co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services;
(c) you provide us with such information and materials we may reasonably require in order to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects.
7. In consideration of us providing the Services to you we are paid our commission from the fixed fee paid by you to the solicitor firm found in our panel of solicitors.
8. The consideration for this service has already been accounted for in the fixed fee agreement we have between us and our solicitor firms. Myonlinelawyer will not have any payment request from you.
9. All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Services) will be owned by us.
10. We may have to from time to time disclose the other’s confidential information if it may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
11. Any variation of the Contract only has effect if it is in writing and signed by you and us.
12. We may revise these Terms of any agreement from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website. By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
13. The Contract is governed by English law and we each irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We collect information about you mainly to enable us to carry out the following:
(i) provide the services of directing you to a SRA Regulated law firm which can deliver Independent legal advise.
(ii) To inform you about changes if any to our service
(iii) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
(iv) To help keep our online platform safe and secure
Your personal information will not be shared unless:
• We are obliged to comply with the applicable United Kingdom laws
• It is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity and fraud
• It is necessary to protect our statutory rights